Tiranti.co.uk is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our site and the confidentiality of information provided by our customers; this policy describes how your personal information is treated.
What information is collected?
Tiranti.co.uk may collect, store and use the following personal information
- Information on any transactions carried out between you and us in relation to this website
- Personal data in the form of Name, Address(es), contact telephone number and email used when registering with us and/or for the purchase of goods or services.
- We do not store credit/debit card information.
- We never sell, share or pass on personal information to third parties unless required to do so under law or to facilitate shipping of your order.
- Tiranti.co.uk may make use of non-personally-identifying information such as browser type, referral site, date and time of visit and number of pages viewed. The information may be used in the administration of this website and to make improvements in its usability.
- Potentially identifying information like Internet protocol (IP) addresses are observed in addition to the personal data listed above for the purpose of administration and/or improvement of this site.
Using Your personal data
- Tiranti.co.uk discloses personal data only to those of its employees that require the information to process it.
- Tiranti.co.uk may disclose information about you only when we are required to do so by law, in connection with any prospective legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing information for the purpose of fraud prevention)
- Tiranti.co.uk does not sell, share or pass on any personal data and it is not used by Tiranti.co.uk for unsolicited advertising / marketing.
Protecting your personal data
- Tiranti.co.uk take all reasonable steps to keep your information secure and protect against unauthorised access, alteration and destruction of your personal data.
- Tiranti.co.uk is registered with the Information Commisioners Office (ICO). Registration number: Z9990848, you have the right to contact the ICO if you think there is a problem with the way Tiranti.co.uk handles your data.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure, tiranti.co.uk will never ask for it.
You have the right to request any information that we hold about you which will be provided to you electronically in a readable format (pdf) within a period of 1 month.
You can request at any time that tiranti.co.uk deletes the personal information it holds about you. Explicit confirm of the permanent removal of this information will be provided via email within a period of 1 month.