- Developing design concepts, from sketch pad to finished piece
- Slabbing, pinching, coiling, throwing, turning, and mold-making, using various clays
- Creating surface decoration, with attention to colors, textures, and glazing
- Helpful sidebar features include troubleshooting tips with solutions to problems that often arise in the process of making pottery.
250 Tips, Techniques and Trade Secrets for Potters by Jacqui Atkin. Presented with easy-to-follow directions for fashioning pottery and captioned, step-by-step photos and illustrations. Topics explained in detail cover
- Company Registration: GB 02354827
- VAT Registration: GB 488906974
- Tiranti trading as Potterycrafts Ltd, Campbell Rd, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4ET, UK.
© 2021. Alec Tiranti All Rights Reserved.